You can support the Auburn White Student Union in a plethora of ways. You can join us, help spread our message on social media, or even give us tips on potential anti-White actors on campus. Every little bit helps.
How to Support Us
Any help is greatly appreciated. Shoot us an email if you would like to help. We promise to be good stewards of your resources. We are looking for any and all help we can get.
Actions and Activism
Getting eyeballs on our material is one of the best ways to spread awareness. You can help us by doing the following:
- Submit a tip to our anonymous Anti-White Tip Line.
- Follow us on Twitter @AUWSU and help spread our message.
- Join AWSU and help us grow!
- Distribute our flyers on campus.
Unfortunately our free speech isn’t free. We aren’t complaining, we’re just asking for some help. All monies from donations go towards printing, web hosting, and other costs associated with our activism.
- Send Bitcoins to the following address:
- Send Ethereum to the following address:
If you are uncomfortable sending the Auburn White Student Union money via Bitcoin or Ethereum, then please consider making a donation to the Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas instead.
If you have any of the materials below, we can put them to good use! Let us know if you want to help. We graciously accept donations of the following items:
- Printer Ink
- Paint (Spray Paint is OK too)
- Rubber Cement
- Other arts and crafts supplies